To Our Valued Patients:
Tuttle and Sawmill Eye Associates has always been committed to the health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our community. We understand the concern that many have about the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and how it may impact your relationship with our practice.
Per the CDC protocols, here is what we are doing to keep everyone safe:
• We have been sharing COVID-19 updates with our staff and have upgraded our already strict operating protocols across our locations.
• We have instituted appointment screening procedures for the safety of our patients and our staff. We are rescheduling any patients that may be at risk.
• We sanitize each instrument both immediately before and immediately after each use to prevent the spread of infection from one patient to another. We have always been proud of this commitment.
• We are increasing the frequency in which ‘high touch’ areas will be cleaned and sanitized, such as our reception chairs and tables. You’ll notice that we have also removed magazines from our reception area to decrease the spread of infections.
• Our Doctors and staff continue to practice good hygiene. We wash our hands frequently with antibacterial soap or a high-percentage alcohol hand sanitizer.
We are continuing to do everything we can to keep our practice a clean and safe environment for you and your family.
Tuttle and Sawmill Eye Associates will continue to monitor COVID-19 closely and will follow the protocols set forth by the CDC.
Eye Exams and Contact Lenses Dublin & Northwest Columbus OH
Tuttle & Sawmill Eye Associates
OUR VISION STATEMENT:
“The goal of our practice is to deliver tomorrow’s standard of eyecare – Today!”
This is done by offering the industry’s most advanced digital eye exam experience, delivered by compassionate people enthusiastically serving our patients seven days a week.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR PATIENTS:
In exchange for trusting us with your eyes, we promise to provide our patients with:
- a vast array of eye care services and the latest in contact lenses
- state-of-art eye examination equipment
- excellent Doctors and a courteous staff.
Since we respect your time, the convenience of our office is unmatched in the industry. Our Doctors are available seven days a week with or without an appointment. We offer on-line appointment scheduling and contact lens ordering 24 hours a day. We are conveniently located inside the Lenscrafters on Sawmill Road in northwest Columbus & at Tuttle Crossing Mall in Dublin. We also are in-network participating providers for most vision and medical insurances in the area.
Our compassionate Doctors are licensed in the state of Ohio to provide a vast array of eye care services including: wellness vision exams, comprehensive medical exams, contact lens fittings, the latest in contact lens technology, red eye office visits and the treatment and management of eye disease.
We are dedicated to caring for our patient’s eyes with the latest technology in the industry. Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art digital imaging equipment. Our technology helps the Doctors diagnose potential sight threatening eye diseases.
EXCELLENT DOCTORS AND STAFF:
Our experienced Doctors and friendly staff work together to do the right thing for our patients. This has been our guiding principle from the beginning and it remains our top priority. Our practice continues to grow thanks to our enthusiastic patients who refer their family and friends after having had a great experience at our office.
The following are sections that cover a few of the eye conditions that one may suffer from and how they can be treated.
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Floaters and Flashes
Eye Doctors Dublin & Northwest Columbus OH
Optometrists Scott Caleodis OD, David Mihaly OD, Timothy Mason OD and Michael Thumm OD, in Dublin & Northwest Columbus OH, provide a wide range of vision correction technologies.
For more information about our services, please give us a call at:
Tuttle Crossing Mall in Dublin (614-210-0321)
Sawmill Road in Northwest Columbus (614-734-2685)