We are proud to deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients.
For your convenience we accept:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- American Express
- Financing through CareCredit
- LensCrafters See Now Pay Later card
Personal Checks Policy: Our practice will NOT accept a personal check if:
1. The name and/or address on the check do not match a valid Ohio drivers license and registration forms.
2. It was printed at home or is a starter check
3. No address is printed on the check
4. It is not an Ohio address
5. It is a business check
Please Note: a 2-4 week hold will be placed on any contact lens orders paid by check.
Effective 10/1/2010 – we will not accept a personal check without an Ohio Drivers License-Identification Card (aka Real ID).
Co-payments are due in full at the time of each office visit. Payments for non-covered services and materials are due in full at the time of your visit. Any outstanding balances are due in full before any continuation of care or any new care is rendered.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Failure of your Insurance to pay for services rendered and materials dispensed does not excuse your financial responsibility.
We want to make it easy for you to address your vision problems, and we will work with you to find a payment plan that fits your needs.